Sunday 29 June 2014

Tusal check-in

Just a quick post as it´s June´s Tusal check-in and I´m two days late due to not having been able to take photos until today.   My ORT jar this month has been filled mainly with red threads from having stitched a lot on the Randje per Week SAL sampler.


  


Sharon at It´s Daffycat hosts the Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long and if you would like to join in showing an ORT´s jar each new moon, the button on my sidebar will take you to Sharon´s blog where all the information is.

Until next week. Happy stitching.

Sheryl


3 comments:

  1. My goodness, from the threads, you HAVE been busy!
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a very busy month indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do the TUSAL check in too. Now I'm back doing embroidery again I should join in.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...